You can study scanned books from MU libraries in online catalogue from anywhere.
The service e-loans is usually available only from selected computers in MU libraries. The service has been changed because of the current situation. The remote access to e-loans is now available.
Basic rules of the service
- Only a limited number of users can access each e-loan at a time. This limit is determined by a number of physical copies in MU libraries. E.g. there are ten physical copies = only ten people can study the e-loan at the time. The eleventh user has to wait until someone returns the e-loan.
- You have to loan the book for online reading.
- You can e-loan only one book at the same time.
- The loan time for one scanned book is four hours. If you finish sooner, please return the book by clicking the green button Return book.
Read the full description and manual to the service at IT MUNI .
Scanning books to e-loans on demand
We offer scanning books to e-loans collection when the library study rooms are closed to our users (red or yellow rating on the university traffic-light system).
Search for the requested book in the online catalogue . Click on Holdings and check if the book is available in our collection (KUK - free access, KUK - Reserved collection or KUK - reposit).
Please, use your university e-mail for sending the following information to email@example.com:
- your first and last name,
- your university ID (UČO),
- year of publishing,
- the URL of the page displayed after clicking on Holdings,
- the reason you're placing this request.
We will prioritize requests from teachers who need books for teaching and requests for books that aren't available for borrowing (only in-house loans are present in the library).