Library operation, services and safety measures - autumn 2021
From 22 November, the library is going into the so-called yellow traffic light mode. The library is open during standard opening hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
APPLICABLE COVID-19 MEASURES AND RESTRICTIONS WHEN VISITING THE LIBRARY
- A maximum of 200 people can stay in the library at the same time.
- Access to the library for public is restricted.
- Please disinfect your hands when you arrive at the library. Disinfection is provided by a library at the entrance and in several places in the study.
- When staying in the building, keep your airways covered (choose the type of protection according to the current regulation of the Government of the Czech Republic).
- Observe spacing of 1.5 meters.
- Full-time study is possible only in designated places. Please do not modify the deployment.
- Individual study rooms are open in a limited mode.
- Group study rooms are closed.
- Only one person can sit on the couch.
- Seat bags and armchairs, seat seats and blankets are temporarily unavailable. Please do not remove them from the area marked with red tape.
RETURNING BOOKS - WITHOUT VISITING THE LIBRARY
- You can return your loans by mail to address Knihovna univerzitního kampusu MU, Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno, Czech republic.
- You can also deposit your loans into a returning box at the main entrance to the campus (building B22). The box is located inside, by the stairs to the right of the entrance. The opening hours of the building are on working days from 5 am to 10 pm.
- All users of our library can use both alternative ways of book returning.
Thank you for following the safety measures.