Library of the University Campus /Kamenice 5, Brno, 625 00
- started on 1st March 2007 by organizational change (including transformation of Library of the Faculty of Medicine,
Library of Faculty of Sport Studies and partial integration of Library of the Faculty of Science). Library of the University
Campus belongs under the Administration of University Campus and the costs are covered by budgets of Faculty of Medicine,
Faculty of Science and Faculty of Sport Studies.
- The library offers more then 170 000 volumes /Medicine, Chemistry, Sport Studies/ and after the completion of
University Campus Building is planned integration of other volumes /Biology/. Maximum occupancy may be 500 000 volumes.
- Library staffs: 18 librarians.
- In the library are 560 learning places and 121 computers.
- Library area: 3000 m2, 4225 m shelfs in study area (full of 34,3 %), 8577 m shelfs in deposits (full of 28,5 %).
A part of library documents is still waiting for next processing.
- Loan services
- On-site and off-site loans for registered users. Document booking and prolongation is
possible via the electronic catalogue.
- Interlibrary loan services
- delivery of outsider-library documents.
- Reference and search services
- bibliographic research, finding a science citation index, journals impact factor
- Reprography services
- BW or colour xerox and printing, free of charge scan facility
- Electronic information resources
- free access to 80 specialized databases and 1500 e-periodics
- Teaching and education
- Information Literacy for student of Medicine, Biology and Chemistry
- purchasing of new books and journals